- providing ongoing energy for the afternoon work or study
- preventing overeating at night
Don’t know what to have at lunch? Sick of sandwiches? Struggle to include more veg?
Try this frittata muffin recipe!
- Oil spray
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbs milk
- About 2 cups of veg (try following combinations or use your own favourite veg)
- 1 cup grated carrot + ½ cup capsicum + 2 tbs sun-dried tomatoes + ¼ cup chives
- 1 cup grated zucchini (squeeze moisture out) + ½ cup cherry tomato + ½ cup onion
- 60g cheese
They freeze quite well so you can cook a big batch on weekend and keep them in freezer for when you don’t have time to plan your lunch – simply grab and go!
Grace (Daiqing) Yu - Dietitian and Nutritionist
Grace graduated from Flinders University with a Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics. She has a strong passion for food and cooking and is well-exposed to both Asian and Western cultures and cuisine. Grace believes everyone should enjoy food while also staying healthy and feeling good! She provides a nutrition assessment and can tailor an individualised meal plan to develop sustainable healthy eating habits that fit into your lifestyle.
More info can be found here