Naturopath and Nutrition with Kelli Kieselbach
BHSc (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine), Adv Dip (Naturopathy), Adv Dip (Western Herbal Medicine)
Kelli is a qualified Naturopath and Clinical Nutritionist who is passionate about what Nutrition and Naturopathic Medicine has to offer in improving the health and quality of life for those suffering with chronic and complex illnesses. Kelli has a special interest in pain and fatigue management and is experienced in working with patients suffering ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, POTS, migraines, autoimmune conditions, glandular fever, digestive conditions, anxiety and post-viral syndromes including Long COVID. Kelli is dedicated to ongoing professional development relating to complex (and often invisible) health conditions and how diet, lifestyle, nutritional and herbal medicines play a role in their management and recovery. Kelli places a great deal of importance on providing holistic, individualised treatment within a compassionate environment and is excited about helping people to live life with more energy and less pain.
Kelli is an accredited practitioner with the ’Australian Natural Therapies Association’ (ANTA)
How can Kelli help you?
- Digestive complaints and food sensitivities
- Fatigue, stress and anxiety
- Me/CFS & Fibromyalgia
- Women's and children's health
- Skin health
- Immune health
- General health and disease prevention
- Cardiovascular & metabolic health
Why partner with Kelli?
- Personalised care that is just right for you.
- Expert guidance paired with realistic advice.
- High quality professional nutritional and herbal prescriptions.
- Education that empowers you to take charge of your own health.
- Making sense of overwhelming health information.
- Commitment to collaborative care.
Kelli works part time out of Marion Physiotherapy and bookings can be made through reception on 8296 7594.
Is Kelli the right practitioner for you?
Kelli understands that choosing your healthcare team is a highly personal decision. This is why she offers a FREE 10 minute phone appointment. This is your opportunity to meet her, have a quick chat and explore how natural treatments might benefit you. To get started call 8296 7594 and book your discovery appointment.